Publishing Gold consists of 5 volumes.
- The Indie Writer's Philosophy—currently available—this book covers the business mindset that will set a writer up for success.
- The Indie Writer's Presence—currently available—how to create a web presence that helps you find and grow your audience.
- The Indie Writer's Phraseology—currently available—a mini-dictionary for indie writers that explains techniques, tools, and terminology common to the industry.
- The Indie Writer's Power Tools—currently available—a short course in HTML and CSS that sets the writer up for success in blogging and formatting the modern epub. While writers may still choose to hire professional formatting artists, this book will help them avoid common headaches and give them the ability to tackle common issues without fear.
- The Indie Writer's Practical Guide to Publishing—currently available—a step-by-step guide to choosing which distributors to work with and preparing the manuscript to meet their requirements.
All 5 books have been updated to reflect the changes in the industry over the last few months and the website changes that take effect in January 2017. Anyone who has purchased the books in the past can download the books again and will receive the updated versions.
Book 5 contains extensive links to a wide variety of distributors, making it unable to be released on Amazon. It is only available through Smashwords and any of their extended distribution venues that choose to carry it.
Links to additional resources are an integral part of this series. For this reason, the series will only be available in electronic formats.